Informazioni personali

La mia foto
Con quello che non sai di me potrei riempirci il Grand Canyon.

10/09/09

tutto ciò mi fa un ridere pazzesco (solo perchè è buio)

I'm using a grammatically correct English disconnected and not to think but mainly so as not to reveal anything. nothing more logical. speech is this: I want to kiss you. but not just a fucking kiss, I have had many of those. I want to be able to look at her lips while kissing. I want your eyelashes on my skin. I want to kiss you. I can not kiss you. do not want to kiss me. I will not think. at night
applause to google translate. fucking bitch you who know English perfectly, now, what do you say?

1 commento:

  1. Ehi ehi ehi..quella incazzata qui sono io. XD Scherzo lover, e dopo dici a me di non scrivere in inglese che ti devi scervellare..per m è lo stesso, anzi peggio, perchè tu sei tutta incasinata! Kisses kisses

    RispondiElimina